Pat Larrys Cottage is cosy and warm and offers all modern amenities to ensure a comfortable stay. It includes two bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen with dining area.
All rooms are located at ground level providing disabled access and boast stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Free WiFi is available throughout.
The spacious living area includes a wood burning stove, comfortable seating, satellite TV and a DVD Player.
The fully fitted kitchen offers all modern appliances and necessities needed for your self-catering holiday. The kitchen has a fridge-freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and iron.
There is a private garden with barbecue facilities. There are traditional stables and secure outhouses equipped with turf for the solid fuel stove and ample storage for bicycle and fishing gear.
- The cottage has two bedrooms and can sleep up to 5 people.
- Bedroom one includes a king-size bed with the option of conversion to two single beds. This bedroom includes an en suite with shower.
- The second bedroom includes a double bed and en suite with both bath and shower facilities.
- Shaving sockets and hairdryers are provided in both bedrooms.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Cot available on request.
- To make a booking complete the enquiry form or contact 028 8164 8898 / 07768115031.
- Free parking available at the cottage. There is plenty of space at the cottage for cars, vans or minibuses to park.
- Pat Larry’s Cottage is wheelchair friendly with ramp access to the house from the car park, an accessible wet room and we can provide a wheelchair if required. Please feel free to contact us with any other questions you might have about accessibility.